Thursday, March 25, 2010

He


He is a faculty in the Computer Education Center. He is 2 years older than me. He looks so serious and manners. When the first I saw him, I thought “ Oh, he is so handsome “ and was attracted by his manners. He’s so kind and very thoughtful with everybody. In job, he’s hardworking and enthusiasm. Oh,I think he is a wonderful teacher.. Although being a teacher (a job need talkative), in fact, he is telling little and introvert. When I beside him, I feel so confident. Neither I nor he like Information Technology, and everything about digital, laptop and computer, sport and food. We could laugh all the day together. He doesn’t smokes and drink wine (not like me). haha...I usually call him “ Mr.FAT”, “Mr.Perfect”, “My mato”… every cute nickname….And at last , I love him so much :-*

No comments:

Post a Comment